By Scott Reid
Posted On 20-01-2016 02:13 GMT
The Fifth Annual Square Go takes place this Sunday, January 24th, at the historic Barrowlands Ballroom in Glasgow, with over 1000 fans set to pack out the venue for a night that could change the entire landscape of Insane Championship Wrestling forever.
For those who can't be there in person at this huge event however, The Fifth Annual Square Go will be available watch, exclusively on ICW On Demand, less than 24 hours later, on Monday 25th January!
As part of this massive show;
- The ICW Tag Team Champions, The 55 will put their gold on the line, when they face-off against the former, and longest-reigning champions in ICW history, Polo Promotions. Can Mark Coffey and Jackie Polo reclaim the titles that were so controversially taken from them, or will Sha Samuels and Kid Fite have yet another plan up their sleeves to hold on to the ICW Tag Team Championships?
- Kenny Williams and Lionheart finally go one-on-one in an ICW ring, after months of treachery and attacks, but they're fighting for more than just bragging rights. Whoever wins this match will earn themselves the #30 spot in the Square Go Match later in the evening, while the loser will not qualify to enter the match at all. Will it be 'The Bollocks' or 'The Bad Motherfucker' who earn the highly coveted entry spot in the Square Go match?
- After almost a year of heartbreak, taunting and a vicious war of words, the ICW Women's Champion Carmel finally gets her shot at redemption, when she steps into the ring with her former fiancee, 'Bad Boy' Liam Thomson. When all is said and done, will Carmel get the revenge she has fought so long for, or will Liam once again leave The Pipebomb Princess laying face down on the canvas in the Barrowlands?
- The ICW World Heavyweight Champion, Grado, looks to silence one of his biggest critics once and for all, when he defends the title against the holder of the 2015 Square Go contract, Chris Renfrew. Both men have said their peice, and now, they have nothing left to do but face-off in a one-on-one contest at the Barrowlands. Will Gradomania continue to run wild, or will Chris Renfrew finally acheive his dream of becoming ICW World Heavyweight Champion?
- With a guaranteed shot at the ICW World Heavyweight Championship hanging in the balance, 30 competitors will enter the Fifth Annual Square Go match, and try to earn their shot at immortality. With so many of ICW's top stars throwing their name into the mix for this year's match, it's really anyone's fight to win. When the dust has settled, and 29 other challengers are thrown over the top rope, who will be the last man standing, with the contract in their hands?
Don't miss your chance to watch this entire show, less than 24 hours after the final bell has rung! To watch the Fifth Annual Square Go from Monday 25th January, subscribe to ICW On Demand for $6.99 a month, with no commitment! Alternatively, you can rent this entire event for 72 hours, for a one-off payment of $8.99! Simply head over to www.insanewrestling.co.uk/ondemand for all the details!